Viking barbarian warrioress. Big axe, little brain. Entirely unlike The Melaka That Was.
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d10, Intimidation d8, Taunt d4, Climbing d4, Stealth d6, Survival d4, Swimming d4, Notice d4
Pace: 6, Parry: 7, Toughness: 8 (1), Charisma: 0 (GM Ron to the rescue!)
- Leather Armor
- Battleax: Str + d8
- Femur Bone Club: Str + d4
- Horned helm
- Flint & Steel
- Fur Blanket
- Torch x2
*Rope – 20ft
- Trail Rations x5
- Clueless: -2 to Common Knowledge rolls
- Illiterate: Cannot read or write in any language.
- All Thumbs: -2 to Repair skill. When using a mechanical or electrical device, a roll of 1 on skill die means the device is broken. “Animus needs repair? Let me.”
- Fast Healer: +2 to Vigor rolls when checking for natural healing
- Brave: +2 to Fear tests
- Brawny: +1 Toughness; Load limit is 8 times Str
Her clan encourages the young men to leave and explore the world, while the women remain at home and learn the ways of domesticity. She was equally as poor at this as she is working with anything “modern”, and ultimately her father and mother bucked tradition and encouraged their daughter to fly the nest for a bit, as well.