Steam-powered Created bodyguard
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d4, Spirit d4, Strength d12, Vigor d10
Skills: Climbing d4, Fighting d10, Notice d4, Shooting d10, Swimming d4, Throwing d4
Pace: 6, Parry: 8(1), Toughness: 10(3), Charisma: -4
* Von Schtoop’s High Velocity Armor Piercing Projectile Thrower: d10 (2d8, 15/30/60, AP 2, reload 3 actions)
* Bayonet: d10 (d12 + d6, parry +1, reach 1)
* Orc Scimitar: d10 (d12 + d8 + 1, breaks on 1)
* Armor Plating: 3 Armor on all locations
* Big Mouth: Can’t keep secrets; Discloses plans and info
* Clueless: -2 on Common Knowledge rolls
* Outsider: -2 Charisma
* Spared No Expense: Three times normal starting wealth
* Brawny: +1 Toughness; Load limit is 8 times Str
* Sweep: Attack all adjacent targets at -2
- +2 when attempting to recover from being Shaken
- No additional damage from called shots
- Does not suffer from Wound Modifiers
- Immune to disease and poison
- Does not heal naturally, must use Repair skill
- Does not need to sleep, but requires recharging from a power source regularly.
* Mechanical Juggernaut: Does not suffer a Wound from a second Shaken result
* More Machine Than Man: -2 Charisma
* Programming: Free Novice Edge (must meet all requirements) and a free d6 in a skill of their choice
* Rudimentary Self Awareness: Requires 2 points per step to raise Spirit at character creation
N: Vigor d10
Animus is a coppery mix of armor plates, gears, hoses, and whirring machinery. He stands six and a half feet tall, and weighs nearly 500lbs.
Animus was created two decades ago by Dr. Claus Von Shtupp. Animus was intended to be a mindless automaton, but unexpectedly exhibited basic self-awareness. Animus became on overnight sensation, catapulting the good doctor to fame and fortune. Over the ensuing years, however, Dr. Von Schtoop’s inability to re-create his amazing handiwork inspired doubt, and finally derision.
Today, a well-worn Animus faithfully protects his charge, though the greatest danger Dr. Von Shtupp is likely to face on a given day is a debt collector. Animus still hopes that his creator may some day regain his inspiration.