“Give the Halfling what he wants, before he moves in.” – Another old Bregonnian saying.
- Aspect Skilled: Halflings start with a free d6 in the Aspect skill.
- Likable/Threatening: Halflings inspire a strange mix of likability and fear (that they will stay in an area and cause horrible luck). +2 Charisma and Halflings begin the game with a free d6 Persuasion.
- Minor Aspect: Life
- Natural Wayfarer: Halflings begin the game with a free d6 Portal skill, and the Gift of Opening.
- The Curse: Halflings were cursed long ago by a powerful entity and receive one less Benny per game session. They may still take the Luck Edge, bringing them back to the normal amount of Bennies. Additionally, Halflings must never stay in the same area for too long or their luck worsens, eventually infecting the area around them with bad luck. (To be further defined)
- Wanderer: Due to The Curse forcing them to wander, Halflings begin the game with a free d6 in Survival and one free edge. They must meet all requirements for that edge.
- Wee Folk: Halflings are Small, which translates to -1 Toughness and Pace 5".